BREC's Youth 360 Program
Keep your child engaged after school! Sign up for BREC and the EBRP School System's positive alternative beginning Jan. 7. The Youth 360 Program is an after-school camp for children ages 6-12 that will provide time for homework, recreational and character development activities and a healthy snack.
Transportation will be provided for approved school bus riders and BREC staff will personally escort children from school where close enough to walk. Parents are responsible for picking their children at the end of each day.
Monthly fee of $48 per child per month.
Registration is in progress at the following BREC locations:
1. Anna T. Jordan Community Park
2. Ben Burge Neighborhood Park
3. Maplewood Neighborhood Park
4. North Street Park
5. Howell Community Park
6. Gus Young Neighborhood Park
7. Red Oaks Neighborhood Park
8. Mills Avenue Neighborhood Park
9. Longfellow Neighborhood Park
For more information on how to register your child, call 225-272-9200.