Jackson Community Park
New Features in Current Project Improvements:
- New parking
- New vehicle drop off
- New site lighting
- Improved drainage
- New walking trail
- November 2017 - Public input survey conducted
- July 2018 - Groundbreaking scheduled for the fall.
- August 2019 - Shade sails added to splashpad benches
- December 2018 - Project in design
- February 2019 - Phase 1 out to bid
Estimated Budget for Current Improvements: $2,192,500
Estimated Completion for Current Improvements: Spring 2019
Jackson Community Park underwent a master planning process for park renovations. In 2012, two public planning meetings were held at Jackson Park. A conceptual master plan was presented to the public showing potential site enhancements throughout the park and to gain insight for the prefered location of a new splash pad. In 2015, construction was completed for a new splash pad with connector pathways and new outdoor restrooms.