Frenchtown Road Conservation Area - Improvements
New Features in Current Project Improvements:
- New Education Building
- December 2018 - Project in design
- February 2019 - bid preparations; adjustments made for fire code specifications
- July 2019 - Public input meetings conducted; public input survey conducted
- October 2019 - Permitting
- September 2020 - In contracting
- November 2020 - In pre-construction phase, Construction to begin soon
- January 2021 - Notice to Proceed issued early January, construction underway
- February 2021 - 8% Complete, site demo is complete and forming up slab of building
- March 2021 - 15% Complete, Building slab construction underway
- April 2021 - 20% Complete, Building slab complete, structural steel to be installed
- June 2021 - 40% Complete, structural steel installation underway
- August 2021 - 50% Complete, structural steel installation complete and concrete decking has been installed.
- November 2021 - 60% Complete, Installation of steel stud framing and running interior electrical and plumbing.
- February 2022 - 70% Complete, Roofing installation underway, waterproofing of building, and exterior doors and windows being installed.
- May 2022 - 85% Complete, proceeding with interior finish work.
- June 2022 - 90% Complete, interior finish work continues, starting parking lot and exterior site work.
- August 2022 - 95% Complete, building is substantially completed, bid will go out for water well.
- November 2022 - 95% Complete, pre-construction meeting for water well has occurred and water well construction to begin in Fall 2022.
- February 2023 - 95% Complete, Steel construction to begin soon on water well building.
- March 2023 - 95% Complete, materials for steel construction on order. Installation to begin soon.
Estimated Completion for Current Improvements: Early Summer 2023