Enjoy one of life's simple pleasures. Get in some fishing at one of BREC's lakes.
|Blackwater Conservation Area||9385 Blackwater Road, Baton Rouge||total 8.5 acres|
|Burbank Park Lake||12400 Burbank Drive, Baton Rouge||4 acres|
|Central Sports Park Lake||10501 Lovett, Central||2.8 acres|
|City Brooks Community Park Lake||1515 Dalrymple Drive, Baton Rouge||50 acres|
|Doyle Bayou||7801 Port Hudson-Pride Road, Pride||.5 acres|
|Flanacher Road Park Lake||864 Flanacher Road, Zachary||1 acre|
|Forest Community Park Lake||13950 S. Harrells Ferry Road|
|Greenwood Community Park Lake||13350 Hwy. 19, Baker||18.1 acres|
|Highland Road Community Park Lake||(in design), 13800 Highland Road, Baton Rouge||2.5 acres|
|Hooper Road Park Lake||6261 Guynell Drive, Baton Rouge||2.5 acres|
|Milford Wampold Memorial Park||(University Lake), 901 Stanford Ave., Baton Rouge||195 acres|
|North Sherwood Forest Community Park Lake||3140 N. Sherwood Forest Drive||Baton Rouge,2.7 acres|
|Hartley/Vey Sports Park Lake||2615 Oak Villa Blvd., Baton Rouge||2.8 acres|
|Palomino Drive Park Lake||14100 Palomino Drive, Central||1.2 acres|
|Perkins Road Community Park Lake||7122 Perkins Road Baton Rouge||1.3 acres|
|Zachary Community Park Lake||Hwy. 964, Zachary||2.5 acres|
Looking for information on our annual Rainbow Trout Stocking? Visit our Rainbow Trout Stocking page.
Hours of Operation
- City Park, Doyle's Bayou, N. Sherwood Forest and Blackwater are open seven days a week during daylight hours.
- The Oak Villa Lake is open to the public only when BREC is holding softball league play or a tournament.
- For fishing in BREC ponds, you do not need a special license, just a basic fishing license from the Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
Remember the following rules
- BREC offers bank fishing only
- No trotlines
- Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries laws must be followed
- Parks close at dark