Central Sports Park
New Features in Current Project Improvements:
- ADDING Synthetic Turf to Fields 1, 3, & 7
- NEW Bleacher Shade Sails"
- April 2021 - Awaiting Commission Approval to be determined 04/29
- June 2021 - Pre-construction meeting and construction to begin in late June.
- July 2021 - Construction has started on project, baseball and playground area closed to public currently.
- August 2021 - 10% Complete; Excavation of in-fields and building infrastructure.
Completion Date for Improvements: Fall 2021
- Phase I: Two entry drives: An entrance from Hooper Road and an entrance from Lovett Road; Infrastructure: Electrical, Sewer, Plumbing, Water and Drainage; Park Amenities: Five ball fields with lighting and backstops; Lake system - 4 lakes total; Concrete walking path around main lake; Approximately 340 parking spaces; Lighting in parking lots; Concession building with restrooms
- Phase II: Two additional ball fields with lighting and backstops; Four multi-use fields; Approximately 330 parking spaces; New playground
- Phase III: Capital Outlay - Restroom/Concession/Irrigation/Main Building