Jackson Community Park
Features in Current Project Improvements:
- New Recreation Center
- New Playground
- New Shade Structures
- New Green space & lighting
- October 2020 - Construction underway
- November 2020 - 5% Complete; Construction underway
- January 2021 - 10% Complete; Construction underway - foundation for recreation center to be poured shortly
- February 2021 - 15% Complete; Construction underway - Foundation for Recreation Center is poured and about to start working on steel construction
- March 2021 - 20% Complete; Construction underway - Steel has been installed for Recreation Center, forms for new sidewalks created and underway
- April 2021 - 30% Complete; Wood framing has been put up for Recreation Center building, pavilion concrete pads have been poured, sidewalks to have concrete poured shortly.
- June 2021 - 50% Complete; Construction continuing on Recreation Center building, pavilions are partial finished, playground construction work continuing, and partial sidewalks completed.
- July 2021 - 65% Complete; Construction continuing.
- August 2021 - 70% Complete; Building windows installed and running electrical wiring.
- November 2021 - 80% Complete; Building construction is nearing completion and awaiting play equipment to arrive on site.
- February 2022 - 85% Complete; Building construction is nearing completion and most playground equipment has been installed. Playground surfaces to be installed.
- May 2022 - 85% Complete; Recreation Center building is substantially completed. Additional playground features to be installed.
- June 2022 - 85% Complete; Park is open to the public, Recreation Center facility building is not opened yet. Additional playground features will be installed when available
- August 2022 - 90% Complete; Park is open to the public. Additional playground features are being installed.
- November 2022 - 3% Complete; project has bejun on the dirtwork for the walking loop and starting setting forms for concrete.
Estimated Completion for Current Improvements: Winter 2022