Kathy Drive Neighborhood Park
Kathy Drive Park underwent a master planning process for park renovations. A public planning meeting was held at the recreation center in October 2013. A conceptual master plan was presented to the public showing potential site enhancements throughout the park. The open house forum gave residents in the area a voice in the creation of a long-term master plan for improvements to the park.
New Features in Current Project Improvements:
- new sand soccer field
- new sand volleyball courts (3)
- new pavilion 16'x20'
- new driveway
- new walking loop
- improved parking
- improved playground
- October 2013 - Public planning meeting held to develop master plan
- July 2015 - Site Plan Design Development started
- February 2016 - Bid issued & approved by commission
- April 2016 - Notice to proceed issued to North Sixty Management, Inc.
- January 2017 - Construction Complete. Grand Opening being planned
- March 2017 - Grand Opening scheduled for April 8 at 10 a.m.
- April 2017 - Grand Opening held April 8