Lovett Road Park
New Features in Current Project Improvements:
- NEW Dog Park
- NEW Rinse Dog Stations
- NEW Pavilions
- MORE Trees / Shade
- NEW Drinking Fountain
- NEW Fencing with SEPARATE small & large dogs areas
- January 2020 - In design, Topo survey completed
- March 2020 - Conducted online public input survey. Download Results Here
- APRIL/MAY 2020 – Analysis of Online Survey, Schematic Design, Design Development
- September 2020 - Project in design
- October 2020 - Project out to bid
- November 2020 - Project in contracting
- January 2021 - 2% Complete, construction project has begun
- February 2021 - 8% Complete, drainage construction has begun
- March 2021 - 30% Complete, pavilions have been installed and fence is partially installed
- April 2021 - 40% Complete, additional fencing and pavilion roof panels have been installed and sidewalks have been concreted poured.
- June 2021 - 50% Complete, additional fencing continuing and crushed stone has been installed in large dog section.
- July 2021 - 80% Complete, construction continuing. Fencing, crushed stone, and concrete has been completed.
- August 2021 - 90% Complete, project drainage and punch list items to be completed.
Estimated Completion for Current Improvements: Early Fall 2021