Splash Pad Rules
Parents - Do Not Leave Your Children Unsupervised While Visiting Splash Pads!
- Violation of these rules can result in temporary or permanent suspension of splash pad use.
- Please vacate the area when conditions call for thunder or lightning.
- The splash pad may be closed at any time due to routine maintenance.
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk.
- Adult supervision is strongly recommended.
- No running, horseplay or reckless behavior.
- BREC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Do not drink the splash pad water.
- Footwear is recommended.
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Do not use the splash pad if you are sick or have cuts or other skin irritations.
- Regular diapers are not allowed in the water. Toddlers must wear swim diapers with plastic/rubber diaper covers.
- The splash pad is for recreation purposes, not for bathing. No soap, detergents, or shampoos allowed.
- Do not climb, hang, or swing on any of the splash pad equipment.
- Wheeled vehicles are not allowed, except for strollers, wheelchairs/walkers.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, or scooters.
- Pool toys, oats, and other athletic equipment are not allowed in the splash pad area.
- No food or drink of any kind is allowed in the splash pad area.
- No glass containers or breakable objects.
- No animals allowed, except for service animals.
- All persons must shower before entering the splash pad.